Sunday, October 5, 2014

ELDER WASSOM MADE IT TO BRAZIL!

October 1st, 2014
Hey Guys! Just checking in to tell you that everything is good and decent here in the Sao Paulo MTC. My companion is atualmente Elder Lang! The same guy from the Missionary Mall!  I can tell we will get along just fine! The flights went smoothly, nothing was stolen :) Uhm. Sao Paulo is really pretty. It is a big city, but not very dense, so I dont feel so tiny. I sat next to a brasileira on the plane, and we spoke primarily in portuguese the whole time, so that was a confidence booster. We only had ten minutes for our little pulse check, but I figured I'd let you know that all is well, and that I love yall. I still don't know when my P-day is, btw.

Love,
Elder Wassom :)
All the new missionaries in the MTC in Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment