Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Family's About to Get Bigger!‏

EMAIL WRITTEN APRIL 11TH, 2016

Dear Family and Friends,
The title says it all, right? My brother, Conner will be sealed to his wonderful fianceé on Friday. We are throwing a party (Family Home Evening) for him on that day over here in Alegrete. Good luck, Conn, best wishes for you, and I love you very, very much. Katie, be ready. ;) You´ve chosen to marry a fireball, haha. But as you're well aware, he's the awesome-est fireball. He was my only single brother, making him the most eligible bachelor in the world. I love him a ton, and he loves you. So. I'm super excited to meet you.
Guys, once again, I'm short on time. A brief overview of this week - we had a productive week. We found a whole lot of new investigators, some of which have quite a bit of potential.
Our real success was with some less-actives. On Sunday, Roque went to church for the second time in a row! Yay! Good things are happening in that family.
Guys, that’s about it. I love you all. The transfer gets sent out on Thursday, so I'll be able to tell you if I'm staying here or not. Something tells me, I’m going to be transferred to Santa Maria. I'm calling it.
Don't forget - I love you all.
Com Amor,
Elder Wassom

No comments:

Post a Comment