Monday, September 5, 2016

yet another short letter.

I gotta let yall down again. It'll have to be short. Oh well, I’ll see yall in 3 weeks.
This week was really productive. We found a lot of new investigators, and are working hard to take them to church. We almost took two to church last week, but it just didn’t work out. At least Lairton and Joci are firm in the gospel. We were also really busy with splits. We had to go to Santa Maria on Tuesday, and Rosário do Sul on Thursday. In Santa Maria, I was practicing in a missionary choir, where we will sing for Elder Anderson on Saturday (yes, THAT Elder Anderson). We're all super excited to see and hear from an apostle!
That’s all the time I have today, but I’m sure I’ll have more time next week for my penultimate letter '0'
Tchau!
Com Amor,
Elder Wassom

Here are some pics, including District São Gabriel, Elder Baker and Monahan, Elder Dias and Wantland, cake and photos with District Rosário do Sul, where Santas elves live

No comments:

Post a Comment